Scuba Safari - Explore Amazing New Worlds
A Scuba Safari is an underwater adventure and discovery tour, designed to explore and photograph amazing new sights.
Book a scuba safari and see why British Columbia is considered one of the Best Dive Destinations in the world.
There is so much more to offer here in the beautiful waters of British Columbia than people realize - it is still a relatively unknown dive destination.
Once people dive in our amazing waters, they can’t wait to come back and dive again.
Since I don’t dive here as often as I like, I prefer to dive in groups or with a certified divemaster when I do dive.
With our great deep dives, wreck dives, wall dives, drift dives, and sight-seeing dives, safety is always my main concern.
So when I met Mark Leichnitz of Vancouver Scuba Diving School recently, a certified PADI Master Scuba Diver and Trainer, who also has a passion and talent for underwater videography, my first thought was "What a great idea! This guy gets it!"
He has been able to combine his underwater photographic and videographer skills with his passion for scuba diving, and offers the following services:
- Custom, escorted Scuba Safari tours, complete with a free DVD of your dives,
- Custom PADI certified Private or semi-private dive lessons, complete with your PADI scuba diving license and a free DVD of your dives,
- or PADI certified Divemaster services, along with a free scuba diving DVD of your dives.
Each of his dive packages can be customized to include:
- pick up and drop off services for yourself and your gear
- discounted rental or scuba gear purchases
- transportation to and from dive sites,
- and a customized scuba diving dvd of your diving in British Columbia
While Mark has traveled widely, with dives logged on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, the Philippines, Fiji, French Polynesia, several Caribbean Islands, the Mediterranean and Mexico, he still prefers to dive right here in Beautiful British Columbia.
You can get more information about Mark and Vancouver Scuba Diving School, his scuba safaris, divemaster skills or private dive lessons, by going to his website, or by contacting us and we'll get you in touch.
Make sure you ask for CoolDives Best Pricing.
Return to Best Scuba Diving Vacations in British Columbia, Canada