Contact CoolDives.com For More Information
We are based in White Rock, British Columbia, which is about 30 minutes south of Vancouver, near the border to Washington State.
We would love to hear from you about diving in BC.
We have access to local British Columbia travel agents, PADI certified divemasters, British Columbia scuba charter operators, scuba stores/retailers, dive equipment suppliers, and British Columbia scuba diving resort owners/operators, and will do our best to answer any questions you might have.
We welcome your enquiries and thank you for your support of this scuba diving in British Columbia website.
If you have questions about:
- advertising with CoolDives.com
- where and why to take scuba diving lessons in British Columbia
- where to buy dive equipment in British Columbia
- which dive charter operator to dive with in British Columbia
- where to stay for your scuba diving holiday in British Columbia
- scuba diving vacation dive packages in British Columbia
- where and when to enjoy whale watching adventure tours in British Columbia.
- where to get a scuba diving video of your diving in British Columbia
A quote from a recent diver, Gord V from Ontario, who we arranged a 3 day dive adventure in BC for:
"Paul, trip was great!
Especially since I had no time to research this and your help got me right to where I needed to be."
Is there some other information you would like to see on this site?
Do you want us to put dive vacation packages together?
Just let us know - we're here to help you dive in British Columbia!
Or, send us pictures of your best scuba diving in British Columbia dive trip at the following email address and we'll post them on this site:
Please remember to send us dive reviews, equipment reviews, information, and dive photos and videos of your time scuba diving here in British Columbia, Canada.
Or, fill in the following form and we'll try our best to help you.
Let us know how we can help you organize your diving in British Columbia trip, and we'll do our best to get you safely in the water.
Return to Best Scuba Diving in British Columbia